A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zemble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zemble is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zemble
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zemble Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zemble, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Infectious Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zemble graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zemble has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Zemble MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Zemble practice?
- Dr. Robert Zemble has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zemble practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Allergists and Allentown Internists.