A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zemble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zemble is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zemble, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Zemble graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zemble has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Zemble MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Zemble practice?
- Dr. Robert Zemble has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zemble practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Allergists and Allentown Internists.