A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zemble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zemble is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zemble, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Zemble graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zemble has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zemble accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans