A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zentz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zentz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zentz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zentz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eugene Zentz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Zentz practice?
- Dr. Robert Zentz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Zentz practices Pediatrics near Kokomo, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Russiaville, IN and Peru, IN.
See Kokomo Pediatricians.