A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ziering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ziering, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ziering, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziering graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ziering has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Ziering MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Ziering practice?
- Dr. Robert Ziering has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ziering practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Poway, CA.
See Vista Allergists and Vista Pediatricians.