- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zikaras is Excellent. Dr. Zikaras has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zikaras, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disorders of the female lower genital tract and Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zikaras graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zikaras has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zikaras accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zikaras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Zikaras practice?
Dr. Robert Zikaras practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Zikaras, Dr. Bobby Zikaras, Dr. Robbie Zikaras, Dr. Rupert Zikaras