A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ziltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ziltzer, Pediatrician, Internist, Bariatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ziltzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziltzer graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Ziltzer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jay Ziltzer MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Ziltzer practice?
- Dr. Robert Ziltzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ziltzer practices Internal Medicine and Bariatric Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Bariatric Specialists.