A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zingale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zingale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zingale, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zingale graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zingale has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gerard Zingale MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Zingale practice?
- Dr. Robert Zingale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Zingale practices Surgery near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Surgeons.