A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zipser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zipser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zipser, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zipser graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zipser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Zipser MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Zipser practice?
- Dr. Robert Zipser has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zipser practices Gastroenterology near San Dimas, CA.
See San Dimas Gastroenterologists.