Learn more about Dr. Robert Zirschky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zirschky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zirschky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zirschky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zirschky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zirschky graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zirschky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- West Valley Hospital
- Salem, OR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Zirschky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Zirschky practice?
- Dr. Robert Zirschky has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zirschky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salem, OR.
See Salem Surgeons.