A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zube is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zube, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zube graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Zube has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Zube MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Zube practice?
- Dr. Robert Zube has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zube practices Emergency Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Emergency Physicians.