A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zubowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zubowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zubowski, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zubowski graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zubowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert I Zubowski MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Zubowski practice?
- Dr. Robert Zubowski has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Zubowski practices Plastic Surgery near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Paramus Surgeons.