Dr. Robert Zubowski MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2017
Number ONE
I've been to Dr. Zubowski for all my plastic surgery needs...I am 1000% satisfied. I had a breast lift/tummy tuck laser peel around 2007...still till this day all is GREAT. I went back for eyelid/laser peel and received fat injections on my face around 2012. He is the BEST. I will never go to anyone but him, plan on going back in about 3 years....

April 25th, 2017
STAY CLEAR
Had a face neck and brow lift done by dr zubowski was the worst job ever I looked exactly the same after the surgery it was awful I was so depressed after saving money for years to get this done and then feel horrible after I went back so many times to after be told nothing be would do to bad for me then dismissed me like garbage after contacting medical board I sent pics and complaints DONT USE HIM EVER UNLESS YOU WANT TO THROW AWAY YOUR HARDED EARNED MONEY I WAS SO UNHAPPY FOR YEARS AFTER HEARING FROM OTHER PLASTIC Surgeon THAT MY DONE WAS A AWFUL JOB I WAS EVEN SADDER WELL NOW 3 years later I had my face redone it's amazing contact me I will show you before pics after pics and now pics also will give you the name of a great surgeon you will be so happy NOT A SCAMMER AND LIER

September 12th, 2016
Very upset. Read reviews
I had a face lift and brow lift after consulting 3 different times before surgery and showing the dr what I wanted for my face that was sagging had a lot of wrinkles along with eyelid sagging I was conferdent he could do the surgery BOY WAS I WRONG MY FACE STILL HAS ALL THE SAGGING AND WRINKELS AS BEFORE AND WHEN I WENT BACK I WAS TOLD OH WELL IM SO DEPRESSED AND SO SAD YOU SEE HE TRYED TO DO A FAT TRANFER BUT DIDNT PUT ENOUGH FAT JUST AWFUL AND I SPENT OVER $16.0000 I WANT TO CRY EVERYDAY I LOOK AT MYSELF PEOPLE READ THIS REVIEW I WOULD LOVE YOU TO SEE MY FACE YOU SEE THEY PUT GOOD REVIEWS THOSE ARE THE PROPLE WHO WORK THERE BUT NO REVIEWS ABOUT REAL PEOPLE LIKE ME WELL NOW IM GOING TO REDO WHEN I SAVE ENOUGHT AGAIN BUT MEANWILE I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE AWFUL JOB HE DID AND DID I MENTION I WENT THERE TO SEE HIM TODAY AND HE JUST Shrugged his shoulders Like what do you want me to do I left crying I am contacting the medical board to see what else I can do and the media as well PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING YOUR APPT

August 15th, 2016
Dr. Zubowski is gifted to say the least. I had a mastopexy done, and the results were absolutely unbelievable. Not only that, but it healed quickly and was as painless as possible. The quality of care was phenomenal and his talent is unbeatable.

December 31st, 2015
Patients are so eager to come on these sites and destroy a physicians reputation. For the few patients with negative responses there are hundreds that are happy and satisfied and love their physician. You are only getting one side of the story on these sites. The physician's hands are tied and cannot respond to the comments. I am a Doctor's wife. My husband is very well respected. He is on the Board of Trustees of a large medical organization and he is chairman of the department in his field in the hospital he is affiliated with and he is a professor. We know several Plastic Surgeons on a professional and non professional level and I've had several consultations with many of them and others before I decided to have my breast augmentation. I never had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Zubowski and decided to make an appointment with him also. I choose Dr. Zubowski after 6 months of research. I choose him for a reason. I am sure if Dr. Zubowski was not legally bound to the HIPPA laws you would hear a different story. What I am saying to any one who is thinking of plastic surgery that reads these reviews is, make your own decision. Do not take these negative responses too much to heart and deny yourself of an excellent plastic surgeon.

April 18th, 2015
Dr. Zubowski is amazing! LOVE MY RESULTS

November 24th, 2014
Lip injections
I had lip augmentation/fillers done. It supposed to last 6 months... it didnt last even 3 months. The first 4 weeks the lips were swollen and lip area was bruised. The following next 2 weeks, lips looked really nice and I was happy with the procedure. 2 weeks later my lips got right back to what they were before the procedure. Complete waste of money. Not worth it!

November 19th, 2014
Horrible Rhinoplasty
I've had a rhinoplasty done almost a year ago, I've been waiting patiently for months for the swallowing to go down, and I was hoping to see some results, but as the time went by, it was more and more clear, that my nose looks the same as it looked before the surgery. I just paid $7,000 for pain, discomfort, and making a fool of myself. Do not let him touch your nose! Go to somebody who specializes in rhinoplasty. Dr Zubowski has no idea how to perform one. That is very dishonest of him to advertise himself as a rhinoplasty specialist. Other than breaking the bones and putting them back to make the nose even more irregular (!!!!), he didn’t do anything else. The length is exactly the same, the hump just moved more to the left, this is a joke. I didn’t expect a lot, but I expect some positive changes, anything, and I got nothing. DO NOT let him touch your nose!

June 26th, 2014
Fat injections in face
After a 2 1/2 hour procedure and 6 Thousand dollars later it lasted less than 6 months. Office personnel after looking at before and after pictures agreed no real change was shown. Contacting office I got nowhere. This was not my first time there for procedures either. I an greatly disappointed in the manner in which this was handled.

December 1st, 2013
Dr Zubowksi is THE BEST plastic surgeon ever!!!!!!! He is like a sculptor! He does beautiful work and Im thankful!!! His staff has been nothing but the best! So kind, patient and helpful!!!! I am so so happy I chose Dr. Zubowski to do my surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!I love them all !

March 21st, 2013
Amazing

August 27th, 2012
I recently had revision breast surgery with Dr Zubowski. After seeing several other surgeons I was told that the surgery was going to be quite complicated. I am now several months out of surgery and could not be more pleased with my results. Dr. Zubowski explained that because of how difficult the surgery would be that my results may be less than perfect but that could not be further from the case. He is a truly gifted surgeon and the professionalism of hei and his staff was amazing!