Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very upset. Read reviews show details Very upset. Read reviews
by Dona on Sep 12th, 2016

I had a face lift and brow lift after consulting 3 different times before surgery and showing the dr what I wanted for my face that was sagging had a lot of wrinkles along with eyelid sagging I was conferdent he could do the surgery BOY WAS I WRONG MY FACE STILL HAS ALL THE SAGGING AND WRINKELS AS BEFORE AND WHEN I WENT BACK I WAS TOLD OH WELL IM SO DEPRESSED AND SO SAD YOU SEE HE TRYED TO DO A FAT TRANFER BUT DIDNT PUT ENOUGH FAT JUST AWFUL AND I SPENT OVER $16.0000 I WANT TO CRY EVERYDAY I LOOK AT MYSELF PEOPLE READ THIS REVIEW I WOULD LOVE YOU TO SEE MY FACE YOU SEE THEY PUT GOOD REVIEWS THOSE ARE THE PROPLE WHO WORK THERE BUT NO REVIEWS ABOUT REAL PEOPLE LIKE ME WELL NOW IM GOING TO REDO WHEN I SAVE ENOUGHT AGAIN BUT MEANWILE I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE AWFUL JOB HE DID AND DID I MENTION I WENT THERE TO SEE HIM TODAY AND HE JUST Shrugged his shoulders Like what do you want me to do I left crying I am contacting the medical board to see what else I can do and the media as well PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING YOUR APPT

Aug 14th, 2016

Dr. Zubowski is gifted to say the least. I had a mastopexy done, and the results were absolutely unbelievable. Not only that, but it healed quickly and was as painless as possible. The quality of care was phenomenal and his talent is unbeatable.

Dec 31st, 2015

Patients are so eager to come on these sites and destroy a physicians reputation. For the few patients with negative responses there are hundreds that are happy and satisfied and love their physician. You are only getting one side of the story on these sites. The physician's hands are tied and cannot respond to the comments. I am a Doctor's wife. My husband is very well respected. He is on the Board of Trustees of a large medical organization and he is chairman of the department in his field in the hospital he is affiliated with and he is a professor. We know several Plastic Surgeons on a professional and non professional level and I've had several consultations with many of them and others before I decided to have my breast augmentation. I never had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Zubowski and decided to make an appointment with him also. I choose Dr. Zubowski after 6 months of research. I choose him for a reason. I am sure if Dr. Zubowski was not legally bound to the HIPPA laws you would hear a different story. What I am saying to any one who is thinking of plastic surgery that reads these reviews is, make your own decision. Do not take these negative responses too much to heart and deny yourself of an excellent plastic surgeon.

Steer Clear show details Steer Clear
Sep 14th, 2015

Steer clear. Dr. Zubowski performed a botched procedure which lead to my being rushed from his "surgical center" to Valley Hospital with a chest tube. I was assured that this center was fully prepared to handle an emergency situation - but it was not. The hospital gurney did not fit into the elevator - the surgical center was on the 2nd floor. The paramedics needed to enlist the help of three other people (not medical staff but visitors) to assist them in carrying the gurney down a narrow staircase (with a landing in the center) bouncing and precariously tilting me as they did their best to get me into the ambulance. Frightening experience. Although I didn't have enough of a case for a malpractice suit, I'd like to warn others to steer clear. I've spoken with several highly-regarded medical professionals including my cardiologist, general practice MD, and nurses regarding this incident, and they are all in agreement that the surgeon cut too deeply resulting in my needing a chest tube to avoid my lung collapsing. I understand that there were risks associated with the procedure; however, a facility that performs surgeries should ensure that patients can be quickly and efficiently transported to a hospital if needed. Steer clear. There are many other well-respected and better surgeons in Bergen County.

Apr 18th, 2015

Dr. Zubowski is amazing! LOVE MY RESULTS

Lip injections show details Lip injections
Nov 24th, 2014

I had lip augmentation/fillers done. It supposed to last 6 months... it didnt last even 3 months. The first 4 weeks the lips were swollen and lip area was bruised. The following next 2 weeks, lips looked really nice and I was happy with the procedure. 2 weeks later my lips got right back to what they were before the procedure. Complete waste of money. Not worth it!

Horrible Rhinoplasty show details Horrible Rhinoplasty
Nov 18th, 2014

I've had a rhinoplasty done almost a year ago, I've been waiting patiently for months for the swallowing to go down, and I was hoping to see some results, but as the time went by, it was more and more clear, that my nose looks the same as it looked before the surgery. I just paid $7,000 for pain, discomfort, and making a fool of myself. Do not let him touch your nose! Go to somebody who specializes in rhinoplasty. Dr Zubowski has no idea how to perform one. That is very dishonest of him to advertise himself as a rhinoplasty specialist. Other than breaking the bones and putting them back to make the nose even more irregular (!!!!), he didn’t do anything else. The length is exactly the same, the hump just moved more to the left, this is a joke. I didn’t expect a lot, but I expect some positive changes, anything, and I got nothing. DO NOT let him touch your nose!

Fat injections in face show details Fat injections in face
by Wendy B. on Jun 26th, 2014

After a 2 1/2 hour procedure and 6 Thousand dollars later it lasted less than 6 months. Office personnel after looking at before and after pictures agreed no real change was shown. Contacting office I got nowhere. This was not my first time there for procedures either. I an greatly disappointed in the manner in which this was handled.

by Sue on Dec 1st, 2013

Dr Zubowksi is THE BEST plastic surgeon ever!!!!!!! He is like a sculptor! He does beautiful work and Im thankful!!! His staff has been nothing but the best! So kind, patient and helpful!!!! I am so so happy I chose Dr. Zubowski to do my surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!I love them all !

Aug 26th, 2012

I recently had revision breast surgery with Dr Zubowski. After seeing several other surgeons I was told that the surgery was going to be quite complicated. I am now several months out of surgery and could not be more pleased with my results. Dr. Zubowski explained that because of how difficult the surgery would be that my results may be less than perfect but that could not be further from the case. He is a truly gifted surgeon and the professionalism of hei and his staff was amazing!

NATURAL EYES show details NATURAL EYES
Aug 22nd, 2012

When I began asking friends and my family physician about having my eyes done they all agreed it would make me look more youthful and well rested. The more I researched the more Dr. Zubowski's name kept coming up as the doctor to see. From the moment arrived until my final follow up appointment, Dr. Zubowski and his staff made me feel like family. The office is beautiful, the staff exceedingly professional and my results spectacular. I would recommend him enthusiastically to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery.

Apr 29th, 2012

Although the staff was very helpful, I would spend up to an hour or so in the waiting room to see the doctor. Additionally, I had a liposuction procedure done to my mid section. It was a complete waste of money!!! Several thousand dollars later and after two surgeries there was virtually no difference, just a copious amount of pain. I would not recommend this doctor especially if you plan on getting a liposuction.

Life Changing Experience... show details Life Changing Experience...
Apr 5th, 2012

I am so pleased with my surgery and the care I received with Dr. Zubowski. I had upper and lower eyelid surgery and breast augmentation after being referred by several friends who had surgery with Dr. Zubowski and recommended him highly. I can say without question, he changed my life. I love the way I look and my self confidence has soared.I wanted to share my experience where I thought it would do the most good. Having seen some of the reviews on this site I decided to write mine here. I was astonished to read some of the comments and could only think to myself that some of these people may not have been realistic about what surgery could and could not accomplish. Working in the IT field I understand dissatisfied customers often voice their opinions more often than satisfied ones.Anyway, for me and those friends who referred me, we couldnt be happier and would highly recommend Dr Zubowski to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery. He is a true artist and genuinely cares about his patients.

Dr. Zubowski is a true artist! show details Dr. Zubowski is a true artist!
Apr 5th, 2012

I am so pleased with my surgery and the care I received with Dr. Zubowski. I had upper and lower eyelid surgery and breast augmentation after being referred by several friends who had surgery with Dr. Zubowski and recommended him highly. I can say without question, he changed my life. I love the way I look and my self confidence has soared.commenI wanted to share my experience where I thought it would do the most good. Having seen some of the reviews on this site I decided to write mine here. I was astonished to read some of the comments and could only think to myself that some of these people may not have been realistic about what surgery could and could not accomplish. Working in the IT field I understand dissatisfied customers often voice their opinions more often than satisfied ones.Anyway, for me and those friends who referred me, we couldnt be happier and would highly recommend Dr Zubowski to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery. He is a true artist and genuinely cares about his patients.

After care show details After care
Jan 18th, 2012

When you are coming for initial consultations you are taken immediately once a procedure is complete and you come for after care you are made to wait for over an hour and told there are two consults ahead of you.

Hands down - the best ever show details Hands down - the best ever
Apr 26th, 2011

I had 3 procedures done - and I am extremely happy with all 3. Highly recommended.

Dec 1st, 2010

The wait time to book the initial appt was a while but subsequent appts were quick.I wish the nurse practitioners in his office had introduced themselves ( only one did, Peggy) Judy - the insurance person was outstanding and kept up with my insurer's requests.

Sep 3rd, 2010

I have been researching Plastic Surgeons through out Northern NJ for months to try to find the right one for me. I have been to a few different physicians and then saw Dr. Zubowski. Immediately, when entering his beautiful office I just got the feeling that I was in the right place. The office staff was welcoming and warm and made you feel right at home. Dr. Zubowski was more than professional and very informative and discussed the procedure and answered all my questions fully. And after seeing a few doctor's previously, he was the only one who did measurments and explained in detail of what to expect. And he was right on. After my surgery, I was more than thrilled with the care in recovery with his woderful nurses and staff and my results were absolutely marvelous! I reccommend The Robert Zubowski Center to everyone!

Great Surgeon Great Staff show details Great Surgeon Great Staff
by Donna Miller on Apr 29th, 2010

Dr. Zubowski did a breast augmentation revision, fixing the work of another surgeon. I couldn't be happier with the results, and the aftercare I received. Thank you Dr. Zubowski and staff for a job well done

Beautiful Results show details Beautiful Results
by Happy Eyes on Apr 9th, 2010

I had my eyes done by Dr. Zubowski 2 years ago and had a great experience as well as great results. Him and his staff are very proffesional. I attended his seminar before consulting with him and even had a chance to meet prior patients of his and one of his anesthesiologists who put me at ease about some concerns of mine. During my consult the procedure was described to me in detail and all my questions were answered. I felt so comfortable with him and booked the same day. My care before and after surgery was wonderful. Overall, it was a very positive and stress free experience and I have recommended him to several of my friends.

Beware of Overcharging show details Beware of Overcharging
by Marie on Dec 7th, 2009

I had a small mole removal done with Dr. Zubowski in 2008, and to my surprise my insurance didn't cover all of it because Dr. Zubowski had charged an exorbitant fee for the removal of a single mole; more than $6,000. Guess who had the foot the remainder of the bill? Me. He is a good Dr. as far as I can tell, but beware of overcharging!

Tummy Tuck procedure show details Tummy Tuck procedure
by Mari on Jun 21st, 2009

I underwent a tummy tuck with this Dr. He was caring and seemed interested in my suggestions. After your procedure, you will spend the night in his facility, where a full time nurse will watch over you.

breast augmentation show details breast augmentation
by Annonymous on Sep 14th, 2008

I had my breast done 10 years prior to my sugery with Dr. Zubowski. I had to replace my implants due to a rupture in my right implant. When consulting with Dr.Zubowski about replacement I also expressed what I was unsatisfied with the results of my 1st surgery. My breast were to high, the nipple was to low, the fullness was high instead of low like a natural breast. So Dr. Zubowski not only replaced my implants but listened to all of my dislikes and corrected ALL of them. He is great across the board.