Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 18th, 2015

Dr. Zubowski is amazing! LOVE MY RESULTS

Lip injections show details Lip injections
Nov 24th, 2014

I had lip augmentation/fillers done. It supposed to last 6 months... it didnt last even 3 months. The first 4 weeks the lips were swollen and lip area was bruised. The following next 2 weeks, lips looked really nice and I was happy with the procedure. 2 weeks later my lips got right back to what they were before the procedure. Complete waste of money. Not worth it!

Horrible Rhinoplasty show details Horrible Rhinoplasty
Nov 18th, 2014

I've had a rhinoplasty done almost a year ago, I've been waiting patiently for months for the swallowing to go down, and I was hoping to see some results, but as the time went by, it was more and more clear, that my nose looks the same as it looked before the surgery. I just paid $7,000 for pain, discomfort, and making a fool of myself. Do not let him touch your nose! Go to somebody who specializes in rhinoplasty. Dr Zubowski has no idea how to perform one. That is very dishonest of him to advertise himself as a rhinoplasty specialist. Other than breaking the bones and putting them back to make the nose even more irregular (!!!!), he didn’t do anything else. The length is exactly the same, the hump just moved more to the left, this is a joke. I didn’t expect a lot, but I expect some positive changes, anything, and I got nothing. DO NOT let him touch your nose!

Fat injections in face show details Fat injections in face
by Wendy B. on Jun 26th, 2014

After a 2 1/2 hour procedure and 6 Thousand dollars later it lasted less than 6 months. Office personnel after looking at before and after pictures agreed no real change was shown. Contacting office I got nowhere. This was not my first time there for procedures either. I an greatly disappointed in the manner in which this was handled.

by Sue on Dec 1st, 2013

Dr Zubowksi is THE BEST plastic surgeon ever!!!!!!! He is like a sculptor! He does beautiful work and Im thankful!!! His staff has been nothing but the best! So kind, patient and helpful!!!! I am so so happy I chose Dr. Zubowski to do my surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!I love them all !

Sep 18th, 2012

I had a rhinoplasty done with Dr. Zubowski on January of this year. Dr. Zubowski did a wonderful job on my nose. I am very pleased with the results. It wasn't painfull at all and it came out very natural looking. The staff is very caring and very attentive. I highly recommend Dr. Zubowski to anyone looking to do plastic surgery

Amazing doctor!! show details Amazing doctor!!
Sep 5th, 2012

I had surgery done at the Robert Zubowski center for plastic surgery on May 2, 2012. Breast augmentation, liposuction, and fat injections to my buttocks. Dr.Zubowski is truly an amazing doctor. There is no "selling of procedures" at all. he is really ethical and caring. At my very first consultation, he was very attentive, thorough, and i immediately felt like i was in the right hands. He answered every single question with explanation! The staff is very nice and they make you feel comfortable right away. The office is beautiful and super clean which is a plus for choosing a doctor and tells a lot at least to me. Im very happy i chose him! Overall, it was a great experience aside the uncomfortable recovery (which id def do all over again with the outcome), i definitely recommend anyone looking to do plastic surgery to Dr. Zubowski!! :) :)-ISABELLE -BERGEN COUNTY

Aug 26th, 2012

I recently had revision breast surgery with Dr Zubowski. After seeing several other surgeons I was told that the surgery was going to be quite complicated. I am now several months out of surgery and could not be more pleased with my results. Dr. Zubowski explained that because of how difficult the surgery would be that my results may be less than perfect but that could not be further from the case. He is a truly gifted surgeon and the professionalism of hei and his staff was amazing!

AMAZING DOCTOR show details AMAZING DOCTOR
by Isabelle on Aug 22nd, 2012

I love being able to chat and hear about other patients "Real" experiences with cosmetic surgeries. In years past this information pretty much just swept under the carpet. It is refreshing to know that this service and information is now so readily available. With this said: I had surgery done at The Robert Zubowski Center for Plastic Surgery in Paramus, NJ on May 2, 2012. Dr Zubowski is truly an amazing doctor. There is no "selling" of procedures at all. He is really ethical and caring. At my very first consultation, he was very attentive, thorough, and I immediately felt like I was in the right hands. He answered all of my questions and explained each surgery I showed interest in. The staff is very nice and makes you feel comfortable immediately. The office is beautiful and clean. These are things that I wanted to take into consideration when choosing a doctor that will be permanently making my body over! I had a breast Augmentation, Liposuction in 4 areas, and fat transfer to my buttocks. Aside the uncomfortable recovery, I’d do it ALL OVER AGAIN because the outcome was magnificent. I can’t begin to tell you how happy I am that I let Dr. Zubowski’s “magic hands” do work on my body!! My breasts are now symmetric and the scar… lets just say I can deny having any breast surgery done! My flanks have disappeared and the annoying fat behind my arms (by the bra strap) is gone!! And my buttock has an amazing shape to it! Overall, it was a great experience and I definitely recommend anyone interested in cosmetic procedures to see Dr. Robert Zubowski in Paramus, NJ and if you would like more information, his website is very informative. Drzubowski.com -Isabelle

NATURAL EYES show details NATURAL EYES
Aug 22nd, 2012

When I began asking friends and my family physician about having my eyes done they all agreed it would make me look more youthful and well rested. The more I researched the more Dr. Zubowski's name kept coming up as the doctor to see. From the moment arrived until my final follow up appointment, Dr. Zubowski and his staff made me feel like family. The office is beautiful, the staff exceedingly professional and my results spectacular. I would recommend him enthusiastically to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery.

Apr 29th, 2012

Although the staff was very helpful, I would spend up to an hour or so in the waiting room to see the doctor. Additionally, I had a liposuction procedure done to my mid section. It was a complete waste of money!!! Several thousand dollars later and after two surgeries there was virtually no difference, just a copious amount of pain. I would not recommend this doctor especially if you plan on getting a liposuction.

Life Changing Experience... show details Life Changing Experience...
Apr 5th, 2012

I am so pleased with my surgery and the care I received with Dr. Zubowski. I had upper and lower eyelid surgery and breast augmentation after being referred by several friends who had surgery with Dr. Zubowski and recommended him highly. I can say without question, he changed my life. I love the way I look and my self confidence has soared.I wanted to share my experience where I thought it would do the most good. Having seen some of the reviews on this site I decided to write mine here. I was astonished to read some of the comments and could only think to myself that some of these people may not have been realistic about what surgery could and could not accomplish. Working in the IT field I understand dissatisfied customers often voice their opinions more often than satisfied ones.Anyway, for me and those friends who referred me, we couldnt be happier and would highly recommend Dr Zubowski to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery. He is a true artist and genuinely cares about his patients.

Dr. Zubowski is a true artist! show details Dr. Zubowski is a true artist!
Apr 5th, 2012

I am so pleased with my surgery and the care I received with Dr. Zubowski. I had upper and lower eyelid surgery and breast augmentation after being referred by several friends who had surgery with Dr. Zubowski and recommended him highly. I can say without question, he changed my life. I love the way I look and my self confidence has soared.commenI wanted to share my experience where I thought it would do the most good. Having seen some of the reviews on this site I decided to write mine here. I was astonished to read some of the comments and could only think to myself that some of these people may not have been realistic about what surgery could and could not accomplish. Working in the IT field I understand dissatisfied customers often voice their opinions more often than satisfied ones.Anyway, for me and those friends who referred me, we couldnt be happier and would highly recommend Dr Zubowski to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery. He is a true artist and genuinely cares about his patients.

After care show details After care
Jan 18th, 2012

When you are coming for initial consultations you are taken immediately once a procedure is complete and you come for after care you are made to wait for over an hour and told there are two consults ahead of you.

Hands down - the best ever show details Hands down - the best ever
Apr 26th, 2011

I had 3 procedures done - and I am extremely happy with all 3. Highly recommended.

Dec 1st, 2010

The wait time to book the initial appt was a while but subsequent appts were quick.I wish the nurse practitioners in his office had introduced themselves ( only one did, Peggy) Judy - the insurance person was outstanding and kept up with my insurer's requests.

Sep 3rd, 2010

I have been researching Plastic Surgeons through out Northern NJ for months to try to find the right one for me. I have been to a few different physicians and then saw Dr. Zubowski. Immediately, when entering his beautiful office I just got the feeling that I was in the right place. The office staff was welcoming and warm and made you feel right at home. Dr. Zubowski was more than professional and very informative and discussed the procedure and answered all my questions fully. And after seeing a few doctor's previously, he was the only one who did measurments and explained in detail of what to expect. And he was right on. After my surgery, I was more than thrilled with the care in recovery with his woderful nurses and staff and my results were absolutely marvelous! I reccommend The Robert Zubowski Center to everyone!

Great Surgeon Great Staff show details Great Surgeon Great Staff
by Donna Miller on Apr 29th, 2010

Dr. Zubowski did a breast augmentation revision, fixing the work of another surgeon. I couldn't be happier with the results, and the aftercare I received. Thank you Dr. Zubowski and staff for a job well done

Beautiful Results show details Beautiful Results
by Happy Eyes on Apr 9th, 2010

I had my eyes done by Dr. Zubowski 2 years ago and had a great experience as well as great results. Him and his staff are very proffesional. I attended his seminar before consulting with him and even had a chance to meet prior patients of his and one of his anesthesiologists who put me at ease about some concerns of mine. During my consult the procedure was described to me in detail and all my questions were answered. I felt so comfortable with him and booked the same day. My care before and after surgery was wonderful. Overall, it was a very positive and stress free experience and I have recommended him to several of my friends.

Beware of Overcharging show details Beware of Overcharging
by Marie on Dec 7th, 2009

I had a small mole removal done with Dr. Zubowski in 2008, and to my surprise my insurance didn't cover all of it because Dr. Zubowski had charged an exorbitant fee for the removal of a single mole; more than $6,000. Guess who had the foot the remainder of the bill? Me. He is a good Dr. as far as I can tell, but beware of overcharging!

Tummy Tuck procedure show details Tummy Tuck procedure
by Mari on Jun 21st, 2009

I underwent a tummy tuck with this Dr. He was caring and seemed interested in my suggestions. After your procedure, you will spend the night in his facility, where a full time nurse will watch over you.

breast augmentation show details breast augmentation
by Annonymous on Sep 14th, 2008

I had my breast done 10 years prior to my sugery with Dr. Zubowski. I had to replace my implants due to a rupture in my right implant. When consulting with Dr.Zubowski about replacement I also expressed what I was unsatisfied with the results of my 1st surgery. My breast were to high, the nipple was to low, the fullness was high instead of low like a natural breast. So Dr. Zubowski not only replaced my implants but listened to all of my dislikes and corrected ALL of them. He is great across the board.