Dr. Robert Zubowski MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Paramus, NJ

September 12th, 2016
Very upset. Read reviews
I had a face lift and brow lift after consulting 3 different times before surgery and showing the dr what I wanted for my face that was sagging had a lot of wrinkles along with eyelid sagging I was conferdent he could do the surgery BOY WAS I WRONG MY FACE STILL HAS ALL THE SAGGING AND WRINKELS AS BEFORE AND WHEN I WENT BACK I WAS TOLD OH WELL IM SO DEPRESSED AND SO SAD YOU SEE HE TRYED TO DO A FAT TRANFER BUT DIDNT PUT ENOUGH FAT JUST AWFUL AND I SPENT OVER $16.0000 I WANT TO CRY EVERYDAY I LOOK AT MYSELF PEOPLE READ THIS REVIEW I WOULD LOVE YOU TO SEE MY FACE YOU SEE THEY PUT GOOD REVIEWS THOSE ARE THE PROPLE WHO WORK THERE BUT NO REVIEWS ABOUT REAL PEOPLE LIKE ME WELL NOW IM GOING TO REDO WHEN I SAVE ENOUGHT AGAIN BUT MEANWILE I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE AWFUL JOB HE DID AND DID I MENTION I WENT THERE TO SEE HIM TODAY AND HE JUST Shrugged his shoulders Like what do you want me to do I left crying I am contacting the medical board to see what else I can do and the media as well PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING YOUR APPT

August 14th, 2016
Dr. Zubowski is gifted to say the least. I had a mastopexy done, and the results were absolutely unbelievable. Not only that, but it healed quickly and was as painless as possible. The quality of care was phenomenal and his talent is unbeatable.

December 31st, 2015
Patients are so eager to come on these sites and destroy a physicians reputation. For the few patients with negative responses there are hundreds that are happy and satisfied and love their physician. You are only getting one side of the story on these sites. The physician's hands are tied and cannot respond to the comments. I am a Doctor's wife. My husband is very well respected. He is on the Board of Trustees of a large medical organization and he is chairman of the department in his field in the hospital he is affiliated with and he is a professor. We know several Plastic Surgeons on a professional and non professional level and I've had several consultations with many of them and others before I decided to have my breast augmentation. I never had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Zubowski and decided to make an appointment with him also. I choose Dr. Zubowski after 6 months of research. I choose him for a reason. I am sure if Dr. Zubowski was not legally bound to the HIPPA laws you would hear a different story. What I am saying to any one who is thinking of plastic surgery that reads these reviews is, make your own decision. Do not take these negative responses too much to heart and deny yourself of an excellent plastic surgeon.

September 14th, 2015
Steer Clear
Steer clear. Dr. Zubowski performed a botched procedure which lead to my being rushed from his "surgical center" to Valley Hospital with a chest tube. I was assured that this center was fully prepared to handle an emergency situation - but it was not. The hospital gurney did not fit into the elevator - the surgical center was on the 2nd floor. The paramedics needed to enlist the help of three other people (not medical staff but visitors) to assist them in carrying the gurney down a narrow staircase (with a landing in the center) bouncing and precariously tilting me as they did their best to get me into the ambulance. Frightening experience. Although I didn't have enough of a case for a malpractice suit, I'd like to warn others to steer clear. I've spoken with several highly-regarded medical professionals including my cardiologist, general practice MD, and nurses regarding this incident, and they are all in agreement that the surgeon cut too deeply resulting in my needing a chest tube to avoid my lung collapsing. I understand that there were risks associated with the procedure; however, a facility that performs surgeries should ensure that patients can be quickly and efficiently transported to a hospital if needed. Steer clear. There are many other well-respected and better surgeons in Bergen County.

April 18th, 2015
Dr. Zubowski is amazing! LOVE MY RESULTS

November 24th, 2014
Lip injections
I had lip augmentation/fillers done. It supposed to last 6 months... it didnt last even 3 months. The first 4 weeks the lips were swollen and lip area was bruised. The following next 2 weeks, lips looked really nice and I was happy with the procedure. 2 weeks later my lips got right back to what they were before the procedure. Complete waste of money. Not worth it!

November 18th, 2014
Horrible Rhinoplasty
I've had a rhinoplasty done almost a year ago, I've been waiting patiently for months for the swallowing to go down, and I was hoping to see some results, but as the time went by, it was more and more clear, that my nose looks the same as it looked before the surgery. I just paid $7,000 for pain, discomfort, and making a fool of myself. Do not let him touch your nose! Go to somebody who specializes in rhinoplasty. Dr Zubowski has no idea how to perform one. That is very dishonest of him to advertise himself as a rhinoplasty specialist. Other than breaking the bones and putting them back to make the nose even more irregular (!!!!), he didn’t do anything else. The length is exactly the same, the hump just moved more to the left, this is a joke. I didn’t expect a lot, but I expect some positive changes, anything, and I got nothing. DO NOT let him touch your nose!

June 26th, 2014
Fat injections in face
After a 2 1/2 hour procedure and 6 Thousand dollars later it lasted less than 6 months. Office personnel after looking at before and after pictures agreed no real change was shown. Contacting office I got nowhere. This was not my first time there for procedures either. I an greatly disappointed in the manner in which this was handled.

December 1st, 2013
Dr Zubowksi is THE BEST plastic surgeon ever!!!!!!! He is like a sculptor! He does beautiful work and Im thankful!!! His staff has been nothing but the best! So kind, patient and helpful!!!! I am so so happy I chose Dr. Zubowski to do my surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!I love them all !

August 26th, 2012
I recently had revision breast surgery with Dr Zubowski. After seeing several other surgeons I was told that the surgery was going to be quite complicated. I am now several months out of surgery and could not be more pleased with my results. Dr. Zubowski explained that because of how difficult the surgery would be that my results may be less than perfect but that could not be further from the case. He is a truly gifted surgeon and the professionalism of hei and his staff was amazing!

August 22nd, 2012
NATURAL EYES
When I began asking friends and my family physician about having my eyes done they all agreed it would make me look more youthful and well rested. The more I researched the more Dr. Zubowski's name kept coming up as the doctor to see. From the moment arrived until my final follow up appointment, Dr. Zubowski and his staff made me feel like family. The office is beautiful, the staff exceedingly professional and my results spectacular. I would recommend him enthusiastically to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery.

April 29th, 2012
Although the staff was very helpful, I would spend up to an hour or so in the waiting room to see the doctor. Additionally, I had a liposuction procedure done to my mid section. It was a complete waste of money!!! Several thousand dollars later and after two surgeries there was virtually no difference, just a copious amount of pain. I would not recommend this doctor especially if you plan on getting a liposuction.