A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zuckerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zuckerman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuckerman
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Zuckerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zuckerman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuckerman graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Zuckerman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Zuckerman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Zuckerman practice?
- Dr. Robert Zuckerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zuckerman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Allergists and Harrisburg Pediatricians.