A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zuckerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zuckerman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zuckerman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuckerman graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Zuckerman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zuckerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans