Learn more about Dr. Robert Zuniga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zuniga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zuniga, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuniga graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Zuniga has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Zuniga MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Zuniga practice?
- Dr. Robert Zuniga has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Zuniga practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Anesthesiologists and Albuquerque Pain Management Doctors.