A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zurawiecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zurawiecki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zurawiecki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zurawiecki graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zurawiecki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Zurawiecki MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Zurawiecki practice?
- Dr. Robert Zurawiecki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Zurawiecki practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.