A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zurawin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zurawin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zurawin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Zurawin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zurawin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zurawin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Zurawin practice?
Dr. Robert Zurawin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.