A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zurier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zurier is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Experimental Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zurier graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zurier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Burton Zurier MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Zurier practice?
- Dr. Robert Zurier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Zurier practices Rheumatology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Rheumatologists.