Learn more about Dr. Robert Zurier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zurier is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zurier
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Zurier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Experimental Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zurier graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zurier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Burton Zurier MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Zurier practice?
- Dr. Robert Zurier has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zurier practices Rheumatology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Rheumatologists.