A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zurier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zurier is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Experimental Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zurier graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zurier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zurier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Zurier practice?
Dr. Robert Zurier practices Rheumatology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Rheumatologists.