A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zwerdling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zwerdling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zwerdling
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zwerdling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zwerdling, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwerdling graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zwerdling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Zwerdling MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Zwerdling practice?
- Dr. Robert Zwerdling has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zwerdling practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pediatric Specialists.