Dr. Robert Glen Zwerdling MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zwerdling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zwerdling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zwerdling, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Cystic Fibrosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwerdling graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zwerdling has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zwerdling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Zwerdling practice?
Dr. Robert Zwerdling practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pediatricians, Worcester Pediatric Specialists, Worcester Internists, and Worcester Pulmonologists.