Obstetricians & Gynecologists

851 W Terrell Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76104
817-870-2258
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
by C.Henry on Feb 26th, 2013

Dr. Z has taken care of me 100% from the day I first walked into his office. He quickly took my fear away and I love how he speaks freely about anything he thinks I need to hear about my condition, which I like. When I'm scared or embarrassed to ask him something, he happily answers any questions I have and always puts my mind at ease. His bedside manner is wonderful. He makes the entire visit comfortable. I truly can't say enough about him or his staff. When I had an emergency situation during my 2nd pregnancy, I was a wreck. The staff met me at the back door, led me to a room (truly, I was a wreck) and Dr. Zwernemann calmed me down, explained what was happening and that everything would be ok. Well, it was and 6 months later my gorgeous daughter was born c-section. My 1st daughter was born emergency c-section, 2nd daughter was planned c-section. Doc took care of me 100% and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

|  Fantastic GYN  |  show details
by Jean Thornton on Feb 26th, 2013

Fantastic doctor. Dr Z makes me feel at ease. He is knowledgeable about my "older" body issues and I am never embarrassed when he asks questions and gives advise. I have been going to him for several years and I highly recommend him. If the doctor is running behind, he apologizes for the delay. He doesn't act like he has to rush off to the next patient, making you feel as if his time with you is just as important as I feel my time with him is! The staff greets you...by name... and they seem happy!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

Been seeing dr. zwernemann for 5 or 6 years. He is very courteous and caring. takes the time to answer your questions.

|  Fantastic  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

If I could rank Dr. Zwernemann more than four stars, I absolutely would. He, and every member of his staff that I have associated with are friendly, caring, attentive, but above all else, knowledgable. I would recommend him to any friend or family member.

|  AMAZING DR!!  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2012

He is the most amazing doctor I have ever had to deal with! He was patient and understanding of every need I had. When it came down to the devilry he was exceptional. He respects your privacy and made me feel at 100% at ease. If I didn't move from the Fort Worth area I would have my 2nd kid there!!

|  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

I love Dr. Z! He has been my gyno for 6 years and has always made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend him to everyone i know. He has also delivered my sister's twins and continues to be her gyno and my mothers. The wait time is hardly ever more than 10 minutes unless he is delivering a baby.

|  Fabulous Doctor  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

My daughter and I both See Dr. Z and we think he is wonderful! He makes my daughter fill comfortable which is not easy. He takes the time to talk with me and helps us understand all of the issues or questions that we have.

|  Fabulous Dr.  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2011

Dr. Z. is a great, caring doctor! Sometimes the wait can be a little long, but it is because he had to run to deliver a baby - if that was my baby being born, I would want him there! He takes his time & answers any questions you may have! Would highly recommend him as an OB/GYN for anyone!

|  Highly Recommended!  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2011

I preferred a female doctor originally but was pleasantly surprised by how comfortable this doc made me feel. He spent ample amount of time during visits, never felt rushed out, he took his time answering every question I had (I had many), and usually didn't have to wait longer than 20 min to be seen. Although another doc was on call at the time of my delivery, I was happy to have Dr.Z as my obgyn. He immediately followed up with me and took great postpartum care. The only complaint I may have was the fact that it was fairly difficult to get him to prescribe pain medication after delivery. Other than that I have absolutely no other complaints! Dr. Z is awesome!!!

|  show details
Aug 19th, 2009

His diagnosis was wrong. Went to another doctor and everything was normal.

|  Kind  |  show details
by ginnywinnieb on May 13th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Zwernemann is a very kind and caring dr. He takes his time with you and makes you feel like he cares. His staff if fantastic!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com