A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zwick
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Zwick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Affiliated Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Zwick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Zwick practice?
- Dr. Robert Zwick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Zwick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Vernon, WA.
See Mount Vernon Surgeons.