A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zwick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zwick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Zwick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Affiliated Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Zwick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Zwick practice?
- Dr. Robert Zwick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Zwick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Vernon, WA.
See Mount Vernon Orthopedic Surgeons.