A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Zwick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Affiliated Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zwick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Zwick practice?
Dr. Robert Zwick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Vernon, WA.
See Mount Vernon Surgeons.