Dr. Robert Zwiener MD Patient Reviews

January 8th, 2015
would highly recommend

June 24th, 2013
Best of the best
My son was diagnosed with IBD and PSC (a chronic liver disease) nearly five years ago. There are many good doctors, but what sets Dr. Zwiener apart is that he understands the human side of the equation. He understands not only the physical and emotional impact on the child, but the impact on the parents as well. Dr. Zwiener spends as much time as necessary to explain what is going on and to answer any and all questions the child and/or parents have. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is that Dr. Zwiener is an excellent doctor and I will always be thankful for the care that he and his staff have provided for my son. We could not ask for a better doctor or better care than Dr. Zaiener provides.

February 28th, 2013
I could not recommend Dr. Zweiner. For over two years he maintained that nothing was wrong w/ my despite his repeated episodes of vomitting in the middle of the night and low weight, diagnosis of Failure to Thrive. At one point, Dr. Zweiner suggested it was my anxiety creating the eating issues. Dr. Zweiner insisted we "dial down" my sons reflux meds, which we did. Once we did he did not gain weight for more than 6 mths. After we demanded an edoscopy lo and behold Dr. Zweiner said my son had "angry and severe reflux." I wish I could say something better about his nurse. I am not one to call Doctors offices frequently but when I did have to she did not return calls until I left messages explaining how frustrated I was at not getting a return call. This did not happen once- it was a pattern. When we asked Dr. Zweiner if my son needed speech therapy to help him w/ feeding issues, he responded, "what are they going to do?" What we have found is with a new GI who properly medicates my child and a Speech and Language Pathologists who knows about children w/ feeding and oral aversions, my son has thrived. I only wish I hadn't waited three years to change doctors.

May 17th, 2012
Very intelligent and caring doctor!
Dr. Zwiener is one of the best doctors I have encountered. He is very devoted to helping my child and spends as much time as is needed to fully address all concerns.

January 5th, 2010
Sheryl Lawrence
Dr. Zweiner treated my son over 10 years ago, but I still remember him as very professional and very caring. He related well to my son and was very encouraging to him. The experience and the care that we received with Dr. Zweiner was excellent and I would recommend him wholeheartedly.