Dr. Robert Zwiener Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Zwiener?

Brilliant, Amazing and Caring

He saved my son many times. He is a very smart and intelligent dr. He spends time with my son and I at apps, he follows up, he isi always there when we need him. He listens and we listen to him. Don't let anyone every tell you to not go to him, he is amazing! My son has been on death's beds many times, and Dr. Z saved him! I owe my son's life to him! Amazing and brilliant dr.

Amazing, Wonderful, Brilliant Doctor

Dr. Z is the most brilliant Dr I have ever met. He cares about his patients, he listens, he is very knowledgeable. My son had a liver transplant and was very sick, he saved his life by coming up with diagnosis that has helped him tremendously. He continues to follow him, and has saved Cole's life many times. He is amazing and such a great doctor, his team of nurses and staff always are thoughtful and caring about us and always follow thru with what is needed. I couldn't live without Dr. Z, my son turns 18 soon and I am not sure I can leave Dr. Z, he has always been there for my son. Thank you Dr. Z for your amazing ability as a dr!

January 8th, 2015

would highly recommend

June 24th, 2013

Best of the best

My son was diagnosed with IBD and PSC (a chronic liver disease) nearly five years ago. There are many good doctors, but what sets Dr. Zwiener apart is that he understands the human side of the equation. He understands not only the physical and emotional impact on the child, but the impact on the parents as well. Dr. Zwiener spends as much time as necessary to explain what is going on and to answer any and all questions the child and/or parents have. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is that Dr. Zwiener is an excellent doctor and I will always be thankful for the care that he and his staff have provided for my son. We could not ask for a better doctor or better care than Dr. Zaiener provides.

March 1st, 2013

I could not recommend Dr. Zweiner. For over two years he maintained that nothing was wrong w/ my despite his repeated episodes of vomitting in the middle of the night and low weight, diagnosis of Failure to Thrive. At one point, Dr. Zweiner suggested it was my anxiety creating the eating issues. Dr. Zweiner insisted we "dial down" my sons reflux meds, which we did. Once we did he did not gain weight for more than 6 mths. After we demanded an edoscopy lo and behold Dr. Zweiner said my son had "angry and severe reflux." I wish I could say something better about his nurse. I am not one to call Doctors offices frequently but when I did have to she did not return calls until I left messages explaining how frustrated I was at not getting a return call. This did not happen once- it was a pattern. When we asked Dr. Zweiner if my son needed speech therapy to help him w/ feeding issues, he responded, "what are they going to do?" What we have found is with a new GI who properly medicates my child and a Speech and Language Pathologists who knows about children w/ feeding and oral aversions, my son has thrived. I only wish I hadn't waited three years to change doctors.

May 17th, 2012

Very intelligent and caring doctor!

Dr. Zwiener is one of the best doctors I have encountered. He is very devoted to helping my child and spends as much time as is needed to fully address all concerns.

January 5th, 2010

Sheryl Lawrence

Dr. Zweiner treated my son over 10 years ago, but I still remember him as very professional and very caring. He related well to my son and was very encouraging to him. The experience and the care that we received with Dr. Zweiner was excellent and I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

August 19th, 2017