Learn more about Dr. Roberta Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Ball is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ball
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ball Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Ball, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Robin Ball DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roberta R. Ball practice?
- Dr. Roberta Ball has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberta Ball practices Psychiatry near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Stratford Psychiatrists.