A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Bianco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Bianco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bianco
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bianco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Bianco, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bianco graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bianco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Ann Bianco DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberta A. Bianco practice?
- Dr. Roberta Bianco has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberta Bianco practices Family Medicine near Hauppauge, NY.
See Hauppauge Family Physicians.