A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Bianco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Bianco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bianco
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bianco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Bianco, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bianco graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bianco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Ann Bianco DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberta A. Bianco practice?
- Dr. Roberta Bianco has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberta Bianco practices Family Medicine near Hauppauge, NY.
See Hauppauge Family Physicians.