A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Bobal-Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Bobal-Savage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Bobal-Savage, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobal-Savage graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bobal-Savage has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Ann Bobal-Savage MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Roberta A. Bobal-Savage practice?
- Dr. Roberta Bobal-Savage has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberta Bobal-Savage practices Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians.