A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Bogaev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Bogaev is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bogaev
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bogaev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Bogaev, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogaev graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Bogaev has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta C Bogaev MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roberta C. Bogaev practice?
- Dr. Roberta Bogaev has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberta Bogaev practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.