Learn more about Dr. Roberta Bogaev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Bogaev is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bogaev
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bogaev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Bogaev, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogaev graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Bogaev has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta C Bogaev MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roberta C. Bogaev practice?
- Dr. Roberta Bogaev has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberta Bogaev practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.