A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulger graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bulger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bulger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Bulger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberta A. Bulger practice?
Dr. Roberta Bulger practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Robin Bulger, Dr. Robyn Bulger, Dr. Bobbie Bulger, Dr. Bobbi Bulger