A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Debiasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Debiasi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Debiasi graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Debiasi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Debiasi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberta L. Debiasi practice?
Dr. Roberta Debiasi practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Infectious Disease, and Cardiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Frederick, MD.
See Washington Pediatricians, Washington Pediatric Specialists, Washington Infectious Disease Doctors, and Washington Cardiologists.