A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Diflorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diflorio
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diflorio Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Diflorio graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Diflorio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Alice Peck Day Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Maria Diflorio MD and MS is a female Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roberta M. Diflorio practice?
- Dr. Roberta Diflorio has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberta Diflorio practices Medical Oncology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Oncologists.