The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roberta Diflorio
Dr. Roberta Diflorio, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, NH. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Diflorio is affiliated with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, New London Hospital and Alice Peck Day Hosp.. She speaks English.
Dr. Roberta Diflorio has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Roberta Diflorio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.
Dr. Jocelyn Chertoff
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Lebanon, NH 0 mi32
Dr. Deborah Ornstein
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Pathology
Lebanon, NH 0 mi26
Dr. John Hill Jr
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Lebanon, NH 0 mi28