A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Diflorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diflorio
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diflorio Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Diflorio graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Diflorio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Alice Peck Day Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Maria Diflorio MD and MS is a female Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roberta M. Diflorio practice?
- Dr. Roberta Diflorio has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberta Diflorio practices Medical Oncology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Oncologists.