Dr. Roberta Donin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roberta Donin?

Long waits, belligerent staff, had to come back to complete physical because staff was out. Waiting again, now to complete the physical and get blood work results. I think this may be a short relationship.

Posted on February 28th, 2017

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Excellent staff and physician. Thorough evaluation, careful explanation, continuous follow-up as necessary. Caring medical practice. Affiliated with New York Presbyterian Medical Center

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Internal medicine in the classic tradition. Kind, smart, comprehensive care. Affiliated with NYP.

Posted on August 16th, 2013

I am a new patient of Dr. Donin's. She was recommended to me by a friend who is 88 years old and has been seeing Dr. Donin for 10 years. I am as happy as my friend has been with Dr. Donin's comprehensive medical evaluation and discussion about my specific health issues. We discussed changing some of my too many medications, nutrition, exercise and some of my stressors. I feel like we are partners in my health care. I recommend her highly.

Posted on February 20th, 2013

Dr. Donin's office is extremely well run. The staff is always courteous and helpful. Dr. Donin is a great listenering, thorough in my work-up and has been spot on diagnostically with several issues that I have presented to her over several years. She has been reassuring about concerns I have had and we have worked together to maximize my health. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a warm, very smart and all around excellent primary care doctor.

a happy patient

Posted on September 9th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Donin's as have my daughter and husband for over 8 years and have found the office congenial, helpful and the doctor skilled, professional and accurate. I will continue to be grateful for the good health I have enjoyed under her care

Lack of Care

Posted on December 14th, 2010

She seems to be a record checker. She mis diagnosed too many patients under her care.

Posted on April 30th, 2017