A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Rose, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Rose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
- Kosciusko Comm Hosp, Warsaw, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Edmundson Rose MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roberta E. Rose practice?
- Dr. Roberta Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberta Rose practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warsaw, IN.
See Warsaw Surgeons.