A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Rose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Rose, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Rose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
- Kosciusko Comm Hosp, Warsaw, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Edmundson Rose MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roberta E. Rose practice?
- Dr. Roberta Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberta Rose practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warsaw, IN.
See Warsaw Surgeons.