Learn more about Dr. Roberta Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Rose, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Rose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
- Kosciusko Comm Hosp, Warsaw, In
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberta E. Rose practice?
Dr. Roberta Rose practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warsaw, IN.
See Warsaw Orthopedic Surgeons.