Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roberta Fennig
Dr. Roberta Fennig, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Teresa, NM, with another office in Santa Teresa, NM. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine. Dr. Fennig is affiliated with Las Palmas Medical Center and SierraProvidence Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Roberta Fennig has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
Dr. Roberta Fennig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Teresa, NM.
Dr. Harry Silsby
Santa Teresa, NM 0.42 mi26
Dr. Gerardo Moreira
Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry
Santa Teresa, NM 0.45 mi35
Dr. Aleksandr Gazarov
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Santa Teresa, NM 0.45 mi39