A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Fennig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Fennig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fennig
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fennig Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fennig graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Fennig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- SierraProvidence Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Lee Fennig DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roberta L. Fennig practice?
- Dr. Roberta Fennig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberta Fennig practices Psychiatry near Santa Teresa, NM.
See Santa Teresa Psychiatrists.