Dr. Roberta Flesh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roberta Flesh?

Posted on November 16th, 2009

Roberta was my physician for 30+ years. Her attention to detail was always a priority, not to mention her genuine care for her patients. Personally I will miss her beyond belief. My new doctor doesn't compare. Thanks for everything.

Exceptional

Posted on February 19th, 2008

Dr. Flesh is more than my doctor, she is my friend. She cares deeply for me and my health. She is always thorough in her exminations and prescibes the correct tests, if needed; and advises me on all my options. I have recommended her to everyone I know and she is my family's doctor as well. She has been my doctor for the past 30+years. She has beeen my doctor since she first opened her practice and I would never be satisfied with any other doctor, which is why I was careful in choosing her. I knew she would be my doctor even when I became older. She is kind, generous, caring and an exceptional doctor and friend. My goodness she is WONDERFUL and I love her for always being there when it counted the most.

Posted on July 14th, 2016