Dr. Roberta Foss Morgan DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

December 9th, 2016
I went to Dr Morgan with the intention of improving my overall health. I live a healthy lifestyle, but I have problems losing weight and experience bad PMS. I reluctantly went to my first appointment hoping that it would not be a waste of my time. I was aware that she did not accept insurance and that her visits were costly. What I was not expecting was lack of attention to detail, speeding through appointments, terrible front desk receptionist, and her offices were not clean. After my first visit, she drew labs and reviewed them during my second visit. She suggested that I go on certain medications to help with the issues she saw. I continued with her treatment for another 2 months and I was not getting the results that I thought I would have experienced sooner. After contemplating whether I should continue treatment, I decided to go see other endocrinologists. I saw two other specialists and brought my labwork for them to review from Dr Morgan and her course of treatment. Both doctors said all my levels were within normal range and that they would not suggest the medications that Dr. Morgan prescribed. Needless to say, I stopped seeing Dr. Morgan and about a month after not being on medications, I started losing weight and my mood improved as well as my PMS symptoms. I would NOT suggest Dr. Morgan to anyone. She came highly recommended, but I think she over charges, she misdiagnosed, and her staff is rude and ignorant. The money that was spent on her for those couple months was close to $2000.00 and was a complete waste.

September 7th, 2016
She's the best
After going to many different doctors, all of them saying the same thing that my thyroid was in normal rang, and thinking that I was crazy a friend told me about her. Right away she knew just by looking at me that my thyroid was indeed low. 5 years later I always look forward to my appt and I even have my husband and daughter see her as well. I don't trust other drs, she really saved me I feel fantastic. I highly recommend her.

August 26th, 2016
A very expensive and dangerous quack
Was treated by her for about a year. Lots of blood work, hazy explanations. Kept piling on prescriptions. Gained weight, got sadder. Took me off antidepressants and put me on Adderall. Nearly lost my mind after two days on the amphetamine. Stopped seeing her, lost weight, still taking bioidentical hormones, but at much lower doses. Now see Dr Osari at Chung Institute in Moorestown. It's quite a distance from where I live but so worth it. Morgan's office was creepy, dirty, blood-stained pillows used to bolster arm when drawing blood. Simply put, she should not be practicing medicine.

August 25th, 2016
Don't waste your money on this kook!
Virtua Women's Center takes insurance, and they know what they are doing.

July 10th, 2015
I chose Dr. Morgan at a time when my mammogram came back showing dense, fibrocystic breasts. I know they are and told my Dr. that. It did not matter. They wanted to do more invasive tests and possible biopsy because it might be cancer? Meanwhile, i had to wait 3 weeks to have the tests done and was a mess. I found Dr. Morgan through a friend and she emailed me RIGHT BACK. We spoke on the phone and she immediately ordered specific blood work. Weeks before my lovely Western medicine Dr. saw me again, i met with Dr. Morgan to review my blood work. She knew by my blood work that i did not have cancer. I was however, hormonally imbalanced. My thyroid needed attention and my B's and magnesium were dangerously low. I appreciate Dr. Morgan because she does not use fear to earn her salary. She uses knowledge and specific blood work to get answers for you as an individual. You would be surprised how well your machine works when you are in balance. Worth every penny. Thank you Dr. Morgan.

March 16th, 2015
This Doctor is just wonderful!
She knows her anti- aging stuff like no one else. She is expensive and I don't blame her for charging what she does....she can bring back the life in your body! No more vaginal pain . No more dryness. Great looking skin. Loosing 10 pounds. feeling happy again and not depressed. People telling you after using bio identical hormones for 10 years that they can not believe you are close to 70! you have energy - strength - your heart is in better shape NOW than it was 10 years ago.( And that is why you went there in the first place). You blood pressure is perfect - your blood is perfect - you weigh 120lbs being 5'5".....your hair is no longer thin and yucky! What more could you ask for? Dr Roberta knows her stuff. She travels often back to Europe and studies. She is the best in her category and will make you feel much better inside and out. And she does not take insurance. She does not have to. If you want a better lease on life you must pay for it......no matter whom the doctor is. As for the bio-identicals - they are perfectly safe. Just read on all this for your own information. I have been on them for over 10 years. Dr. Roberta Morgan is a well versed knowledgeable Anti Aging and Healing Doctor. If you don't like the way you feel, the way you look, or your menopause - See Dr. Morgan and get to know just how good you can feel again.....especially with your lover.

November 15th, 2013
A dreadful experience
First visit: $650 no insurance accepted. Never examined me. Had nurse draw blood. Never discussed blood test results with me. Never told me why & what she prescribed from compound pharmacy. Prescribed off-label meds that had dire effects. Costant kee pain. Can't walk up staircase in my home. Hydrocortisone cause my joints to swell and throb. Thereafter there is excruciating knee pain. Rheumatologist synthetic cartilage shots and cortisone to no avail. Refused to send my chart after repeated requests. Ordered MRI of left knee. Appeared to not listen, in a fog.... I spent almost $2000