Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roberta Gausas
Dr. Roberta Gausas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Gausas is affiliated with University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian, Hospital of the University of PA and Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System. Dr. Gausas has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Roberta Gausas has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...