A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Gausas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Gausas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Gausas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gausas graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gausas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberta E. Gausas practice?
Dr. Roberta Gausas practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Darby, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.