A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Gausas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Gausas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Gausas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gausas graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gausas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Elisabeth Gausas MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roberta E. Gausas practice?
- Dr. Roberta Gausas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roberta Gausas practices Ophthalmology near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Darby Ophthalmologists.