A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Gausas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Gausas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gausas
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gausas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Gausas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gausas graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gausas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta E Gausas MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roberta E. Gausas practice?
- Dr. Roberta Gausas has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberta Gausas practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.