A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Gausas is Satisfactory. Dr. Gausas has been reviewed by 38 patients who have provided 30 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Gausas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 12 Areas, including BOTOX, Canthoplasty, and Cosmetic Facial Botulinum Toxin Injection.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gausas graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gausas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gausas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Gausas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberta E. Gausas practice?
Dr. Roberta Gausas practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bobbi Gausas, Dr. Bobbie Gausas, Dr. Robin Gausas, Dr. Robyn Gausas