Dr. Roberta Guibord Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roberta Guibord?

July 3rd, 2017

mis diagnosis

do not know why

February 12th, 2017

Do not recommend

The wait time is absolutely ridiculous she is rude and seems to not know what she is talking about. Also trys to make you feel stupid any chance she gets.

January 18th, 2017

Takes time with you

Been with the Doctor now for 17 years . Can not say enough kind words about her and her staff

November 2nd, 2015

Rude

I went to Dr. Guibord (1) time, that one time was enough for me to look for another Dr. She immediately told me she was not going to write a prescription that I had been taking for quite a while. Never seen a doctor so rude!

August 8th, 2015

Impossible to get into the office with less than 3 days notice, Office Staff is poor at communication. Re-occurring prescriptions (long term.. used for years prior to going to her) are impossible to fill in a timely manner, worse, Doctor adjusts dosage and frequency of script without consulting patient. I would not recommend her if you are transferring scripts from your previous doctor

January 7th, 2015

Dr. Guibord is a very good doctor. I have been going to her for years. She is very caring doctor.

February 4th, 2014

I wish I would have read the reviews before I made an appointment. This doctor is rude and smug. I feel she didn't listen to me. In fact she said that what I was saying was "logical" but "inside and emotionally" I felt different. The exam was a joke, as well. She didn't go over my test results at all. She didn't explain my condition. In fact I'm the only one who said the name of my condition at all. She contradicted herself twice. She only listened to my heart and lungs and that was it. I never was even made to get up on the table. This was my new patient visit. She should have done more.

August 22nd, 2013

Rude as can be.

After waiting an hour in the back, the Doctor finally comes in and the first words out of her mouth were, "I don't even know WHY you are here," which she stated in the most rude and condescending tone imaginable. She then starts badgering me about why I was even there. Treating me like a drug addict begging for pills when all I needed was a physical exam for a release form. I do not recommend her at all. Not to mention if you ask about birth control you are treated like a scumbag and told, "I am Catholic, I do not believe in birth control." If I could give her a negative rating I would. Her staff is very friendly but she is the complete opposite.

August 15th, 2012

horrible turnover time

my husband is a patient of hers and I called his refills in while he still had a few left and it took a WEEK and me calling there (my husband spoke with them 5 times) and going off on them to get his blood pressure medication! The only response we kept getting from them is she's busy with patients! I explained well my husband is a patient too! Also at my husbands appts. she always seems like her mind is elsewhere. I would not recommend her at all!

August 13th, 2012

I feel that the doctor spent time listening to my problems and heard my concerns. She wasn't like my lsat doctor that was in and out in 2 minutes.

February 22nd, 2012

Group of us were lead to Dr. guibord as we were told you could pretty much get an appointment for whatever whenever. I learned my lesson that conveinence isn't always better. I find it offensive she does not give birth control due to religious preference, and I do not like her staff. Religion has no place in the medical field.

September 26th, 2011

Dr. Guibord Patient

This doctor knows her information well. She tries to give alternatives to pain meds, with herbal medications or vitamins. I have seen her for a long time and she has always given me her full attention.