Overall Review

3.1

November 2nd, 2015
Rude
I went to Dr. Guibord (1) time, that one time was enough for me to look for another Dr. She immediately told me she was not going to write a prescription that I had been taking for quite a while. Never seen a doctor so rude!

August 8th, 2015
Impossible to get into the office with less than 3 days notice, Office Staff is poor at communication. Re-occurring prescriptions (long term.. used for years prior to going to her) are impossible to fill in a timely manner, worse, Doctor adjusts dosage and frequency of script without consulting patient. I would not recommend her if you are transferring scripts from your previous doctor

January 7th, 2015
Dr. Guibord is a very good doctor. I have been going to her for years. She is very caring doctor.

February 3rd, 2014
I wish I would have read the reviews before I made an appointment. This doctor is rude and smug. I feel she didn't listen to me. In fact she said that what I was saying was "logical" but "inside and emotionally" I felt different. The exam was a joke, as well. She didn't go over my test results at all. She didn't explain my condition. In fact I'm the only one who said the name of my condition at all. She contradicted herself twice. She only listened to my heart and lungs and that was it. I never was even made to get up on the table. This was my new patient visit. She should have done more.

August 21st, 2013
Rude as can be.
After waiting an hour in the back, the Doctor finally comes in and the first words out of her mouth were, "I don't even know WHY you are here," which she stated in the most rude and condescending tone imaginable. She then starts badgering me about why I was even there. Treating me like a drug addict begging for pills when all I needed was a physical exam for a release form. I do not recommend her at all. Not to mention if you ask about birth control you are treated like a scumbag and told, "I am Catholic, I do not believe in birth control." If I could give her a negative rating I would. Her staff is very friendly but she is the complete opposite.

August 15th, 2012
horrible turnover time
my husband is a patient of hers and I called his refills in while he still had a few left and it took a WEEK and me calling there (my husband spoke with them 5 times) and going off on them to get his blood pressure medication! The only response we kept getting from them is she's busy with patients! I explained well my husband is a patient too! Also at my husbands appts. she always seems like her mind is elsewhere. I would not recommend her at all!

August 13th, 2012
I feel that the doctor spent time listening to my problems and heard my concerns. She wasn't like my lsat doctor that was in and out in 2 minutes.

February 21st, 2012
Group of us were lead to Dr. guibord as we were told you could pretty much get an appointment for whatever whenever. I learned my lesson that conveinence isn't always better. I find it offensive she does not give birth control due to religious preference, and I do not like her staff. Religion has no place in the medical field.

September 26th, 2011
Dr. Guibord Patient
This doctor knows her information well. She tries to give alternatives to pain meds, with herbal medications or vitamins. I have seen her for a long time and she has always given me her full attention.

September 26th, 2011
John Fite (so you know I'm real)
Read previous reviews and remember being in the waiting room while people were there who came in VERY early and expected it to be first come first serve. Also if you don't want to converse with the Doctor ,don't talk! I'm very small townish and love a good conversation whenever possible. Good Doc.

September 21st, 2011
Much to my dismay, my mother wanted to become a patient of Dr. Guibord's. I have worked in the medical community for many years including 9 years as an office manager where we did many referrals to her in the past with not so good feedback. So I very much tried to talk my mother out of having a visit with her, but her office location is close to mom's assisted living quarters. I finally gave in and went to the first appointment with her. She did not disappoint as far as her reputation is concerned . I found her to be extremely arrogant, rude, condescending, and I absolutely have a zero tolerance for a doctor who treats her staff in a poor manner. My mother will not return to her.

July 3rd, 2011
I somethimes feel that she gets off track when talking with me. I also think she condradicts herself a lot