Family Physicians

900 W South Boundary St
Bldg 3B
Perrysburg, OH 43551
419-872-5556
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 3rd, 2014

I wish I would have read the reviews before I made an appointment. This doctor is rude and smug. I feel she didn't listen to me. In fact she said that what I was saying was "logical" but "inside and emotionally" I felt different. The exam was a joke, as well. She didn't go over my test results at all. She didn't explain my condition. In fact I'm the only one who said the name of my condition at all. She contradicted herself twice. She only listened to my heart and lungs and that was it. I never was even made to get up on the table. This was my new patient visit. She should have done more.

|  Rude as can be.  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2013

After waiting an hour in the back, the Doctor finally comes in and the first words out of her mouth were, "I don't even know WHY you are here," which she stated in the most rude and condescending tone imaginable. She then starts badgering me about why I was even there. Treating me like a drug addict begging for pills when all I needed was a physical exam for a release form. I do not recommend her at all. Not to mention if you ask about birth control you are treated like a scumbag and told, "I am Catholic, I do not believe in birth control." If I could give her a negative rating I would. Her staff is very friendly but she is the complete opposite.

|  horrible turnover time  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2012

my husband is a patient of hers and I called his refills in while he still had a few left and it took a WEEK and me calling there (my husband spoke with them 5 times) and going off on them to get his blood pressure medication! The only response we kept getting from them is she's busy with patients! I explained well my husband is a patient too! Also at my husbands appts. she always seems like her mind is elsewhere. I would not recommend her at all!

Aug 13th, 2012

I feel that the doctor spent time listening to my problems and heard my concerns. She wasn't like my lsat doctor that was in and out in 2 minutes.

Feb 21st, 2012

Group of us were lead to Dr. guibord as we were told you could pretty much get an appointment for whatever whenever. I learned my lesson that conveinence isn't always better. I find it offensive she does not give birth control due to religious preference, and I do not like her staff. Religion has no place in the medical field.

|  Dr. Guibord Patient  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2011

This doctor knows her information well. She tries to give alternatives to pain meds, with herbal medications or vitamins. I have seen her for a long time and she has always given me her full attention.

|  John Fite (so you know I'm real)  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2011

Read previous reviews and remember being in the waiting room while people were there who came in VERY early and expected it to be first come first serve. Also if you don't want to converse with the Doctor ,don't talk! I'm very small townish and love a good conversation whenever possible. Good Doc.

Sep 21st, 2011

Much to my dismay, my mother wanted to become a patient of Dr. Guibord's. I have worked in the medical community for many years including 9 years as an office manager where we did many referrals to her in the past with not so good feedback. So I very much tried to talk my mother out of having a visit with her, but her office location is close to mom's assisted living quarters. I finally gave in and went to the first appointment with her. She did not disappoint as far as her reputation is concerned . I found her to be extremely arrogant, rude, condescending, and I absolutely have a zero tolerance for a doctor who treats her staff in a poor manner. My mother will not return to her.

Jul 3rd, 2011

I somethimes feel that she gets off track when talking with me. I also think she condradicts herself a lot

May 25th, 2011

To put it as plain as day this doctor is a b*%&h ! I am not sure if she was having an off day or what, as I was referred by a friend who thinks the world of her, but I was completely turned off. She is arrogant and rude. She even had the nerve to check her cell phone as I was getting my blood pressure checked. As I was checking out with the lady at the window, she was completely rude to the woman. I'm not sure if she knew I was still there or not. That was also a turn off. It showed me how she really treats people. Kudos to the people that can tolerate her !

|  Personal care with the staff rush you get from big offices  |  show details
by D.M. on Apr 5th, 2011

Instead of being rushed around by nursing office staff, Dr. Guibord took the time to talk directly with me about my medical history as well my existing medical issue. Unlike a lot of physicians who seem to be focused on getting you in and out, I really appreciated her friendly, caring bedside manner.

Nov 10th, 2010

I came to see this doctor following a visit to the Emergency room where she was recommended. I came into the office and there were only 1 other person in there and yet I waited over an hour to be seen. After I was in the room I realized why I probably had such a long wait time. She would not shut up about herself ! So yes she did spend much time with me but the first 30 minutes were about herself. So if you want a doctor who is a chatter then she is for you. if you dont mind waiting forever then she is also for you.