Learn more about Dr. Roberta Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Hunter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Hunter, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hunter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Licking Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Jean Hunter MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Roberta J. Hunter practice?
- Dr. Roberta Hunter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roberta Hunter practices Gastroenterology near Zanesville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Imlay City, MI and West Chester, OH.
See Zanesville Gastroenterologists.