A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Kalafut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Kalafut, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Kalafut, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Electrodiagnostic studies
- Non-surgical spine and joint care
- Spinal injections
- Workers compensation
- compression fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalafut graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalafut has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Hendrick Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Maria Kalafut DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberta M. Kalafut practice?
- Dr. Roberta Kalafut has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberta Kalafut practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Abilene, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, TX.
See Abilene Physiatrists and Abilene Pain Management Doctors.