Dr. Roberta Kalafut DO Patient Reviews

January 17th, 2017
excellent diagnostician

September 30th, 2016
Terrible experience
I applied for disability and was sent to Dr Kalafut for a confirmation of Parkinson's disease. Dr Kalafut is a DO. Not a neurologist. She was very dismissive and even rude, but knew next to nothing about PD. She didn't even know what Levadopa is or where it comes from. She wouldn't know Parkinson's from chicken pox. Horrible experience. Go anywhere else. I'll leave this anonymous though I'm sure she will know who I am. I understand that she knows a thing or two about anonymous complaints.

September 26th, 2016
Don't know what to think about this
I was scheduled to go in to the office and have an injection done. I called on Friday twice never got a call. Since I left a message I was calling about rescheduling my procedure. They "assumed" and canceled my appointment without speaking with me first. Now I'm having to look for another doctor all while I'm in pain. Don't deal with them if you don't have to!!

August 14th, 2016
Bad
Imagine you have suffered a fractured vertebrae. Your surgery was done, but you suffered nerve and muscle damage. You are still in considerable pain, and get a referral from another doctor to see a "pain management" doctor. Before the doctor introduces herself, asks who you are or what you are being seen for, she yells at you for 10 minutes about how she does not prescribe pain medication. If you did need them, you wouldn't ask for them after this treatment. Then, she tries to make you feel stupid, because she can't find any reason for you to have had surgery on the MRI that was done before hand, well... that's because, her husband ( who I didn't know was her husband when I went to this appointment) had also missed the fracture 6 years ago. When I had my surgery in 2014, the fracture was found by a neurosurgeon, who dared to do an out dated x-ray in a standing position, where he found that not only did I have the fracture, but that when I stood up, the vertebrae slipped 50% off of where it was supposed to be. Hope one day I can find a doctor that still puts the "care" in health care. I am doing the physical therapy she prescribed, but am finding it very difficult, some of the pain is now worse than it was when I started, and I don't know if I will be able to continue, but I will try.

December 25th, 2015
warm, friendly, kind and knowledgeable

December 20th, 2015
Very Satisfied
Great doctor. Went there for a second opinion. Very satisfied. She spends time to explain. I appreciate that.

December 17th, 2015
excllent care
I was seen promptly. She listened to my complaints and recommended medications and an injection that cured my problem. I could not have asked for more.

October 8th, 2015
Would look elsewhere for a Truthful doctor
She was very limited on her information, her diagnosis could have paralyzed me if I followed her advice. Very glad I got a second opinion, the things she didn't check were unbelievable. There are truthful Doctor's out there, you just have to find them

August 17th, 2015
Will never recommend Kalafut
Horrible experience with Kalafut. She is rude, judgemental and will ruin your relationship with your current Dr. without discussing anything forms her own opinions and makes up whatever it takes to do you in. Hateful and worst Dr. I've ever seen.

July 15th, 2015
After her diagnosis, I felt it was better to get medical help elsewhere. I'm glad I did now.

December 23rd, 2014
amazing experience
Calby and I wanted to let you know how much we appreciate you for all you have done for both of us. Your "bedside manner" is the most amazing we have ever experienced in the medical profession. You have an amazing ability to explain things in a way that is so understandable to the lay person. May God bless you for all the compassion and empathy you bring to your job.

December 16th, 2014
Caring and Compassionate
Dr. Kalafut, Thank you for your interest and compassionate care. I appreciate you.

Health Guides