amazing experience show details amazing experience
by Berta and Calby W on Dec 23rd, 2014

Calby and I wanted to let you know how much we appreciate you for all you have done for both of us. Your "bedside manner" is the most amazing we have ever experienced in the medical profession. You have an amazing ability to explain things in a way that is so understandable to the lay person. May God bless you for all the compassion and empathy you bring to your job.

Caring and Compassionate show details Caring and Compassionate
by Bill S. on Dec 16th, 2014

Dr. Kalafut, Thank you for your interest and compassionate care. I appreciate you.

Dec 11th, 2014

Love her! She deserves every award she gets! I recommend her highly

Great person and doctor show details Great person and doctor
by O. N. on Feb 6th, 2014

She really cares

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Jarrod P on Oct 5th, 2013

I am a work comp patient with a back injury. She was kind and compassionate and always the professional. Several of my employees go to her as well.

Oct 3rd, 2013

I developed severe sciatica and was impressed with Dr Kalafut's prompt evaluation, recommendations and treatment which was very effective. I am very pleased with my experience and would return should I have difficulty in the future.

Oct 1st, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Kalafut to treat your workers comp injuries. She doesn't treat you bad just because of your insurance. I was treated decently and just like everyone else. The front office girls were kind and helpful.

Very satisfied show details Very satisfied
by Brittany J. on Aug 28th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Kalafut on and off for nearly 5 years. She is friendly, kind, and explains things. She doesn't mind my questions. I have sent my friends to her as well. I feel like she is not only my doctor but my friend as well.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Margaret M on Jul 11th, 2013

I had heard such good things about Dr. Kalafut from family and friends so when I developed back pain after working in the garden, I went to see her. She was cheerful, kind and I felt that she was interested in helping me. She referred me to physical therapy. I have been to PT in the past at other places, but the staff at SpineAbilene were the best. Thank you Dr. Kalafut and your staff. I would recommend you highly!!!

Oct 16th, 2011

I"ve been to several pain doctors in Abilene, none would actually sit down and listen to me or I would be seen by a physician's assistant and never the doctor. She took the time to listen and come up with a way to handle my issues. She was very patient and kind, always!

Jun 21st, 2011

Caring. Just love her to death!! Trust her with all family members and I refer many of my friends to her

Mar 4th, 2011

Great experience. Highly recommend

Feb 23rd, 2011

My wife went to see her with a back problem. She was kind and caring and gave us the impression she was interested in helping us. She gave her a diagnosis and choices for treatment. I would definately recommend her to family and friends

Aug 16th, 2010

I have seen her several years for arthritis in my knee and back. She is caring and I consider her a friend now. I would highly recommend her to all my family

Aug 16th, 2010

I had a ruptured disc and had tried physical therapy before. My family physician highly recommended Dr. Kalafut to me and I am so thankful he did. I was anxious about having a needle stuck in my back but she spent the time to reassure and explain things to me and my husband. I am doing so much better, it is the first time in months. I would recommend her to my family and friends.

A Happy Patient show details A Happy Patient
Aug 16th, 2010

She is a compassionate and caring doctor. I had sciatica and she treated me successfully with one spinal injection and I didn't have to have surgery. I am now back to exercising and feeling good. Thank you!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Reeves on Aug 13th, 2010

Love, Love, Love this doctor. My husband has been suffering for several months with his back and leg pain. She listened to us, did the appropriate tests, and found his cancer. She got us to the right specialists. No one else took the time to listen to him. Thank you!

by Frances Albright on Aug 10th, 2010

Excellent care. Excellent doctor. Excellent staff. One stop shop for my back pain

by Randy Pool on Aug 10th, 2010

Dr. Kalafut has been my Doctor for five years. I have seen her for C6 injections, minor shoulder separation and on one occasion when she worked me into a busy schedule because of a swollen leg and my family practice Doc could not see me. Realizing I might have had a blood clot, she immediately sent me for a Doppler at a Cardiovascular Clinic. I have also sent several employees to her and other docs in her office for work related injuries and all have been pleased with their treatments and outcomes.I know other Docs in town who see Dr. Kalufut as well. If youre sick and in pain, go see her! If youre looking for a disability check, go somewhere else.

by Promersberger on Aug 10th, 2010

After visiting multiple doctors for back, hip and neck issues from being bucked off horses, Dr. Kalafut has been the ONLY doctor that has put an end to my pain. I would HIGHLY recommend her and her staff for any pain issues. My mother had a broken back in 2007 and without surgery, Dr. Kalafut has treated my mother to a complete recovery and relief of pain. "The Professional Staff and Dr. Kalafut at Spine Abilene,in my opionion are the best"!

Aug 10th, 2010

I brought my father to see her for his chronic back pain after being seen by others who basically did not help him. She was kind and courteous and gave us a treatment plan. My family and I were very pleased and recommend her highly!