A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Kline, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Kline, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology.
Dr. Kline has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Lynn Kline MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roberta L. Kline practice?
- Dr. Roberta Kline has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roberta Kline practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Glastonbury, CT.
See Manchester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.