A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Kurtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurtz
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurtz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Kurtz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtz graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Kurtz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Clare Hospital And Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Gail Kurtz MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roberta G. Kurtz practice?
- Dr. Roberta Kurtz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roberta Kurtz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver Dam, WI and Waupun, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Cardiologists.