A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Kurtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Kurtz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtz graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Kurtz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Clare Hospital And Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Gail Kurtz MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roberta G. Kurtz practice?
- Dr. Roberta Kurtz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roberta Kurtz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver Dam, WI and Waupun, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Cardiologists.