Learn more about Dr. Roberta Kurtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Kurtz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtz graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Kurtz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Clare Hospital And Health Services
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kurtz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 2 plans