A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Leu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Leu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Leu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leu graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Leu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens at Scottish Rite
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Ming-Yi Leu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberta M. Leu practice?
- Dr. Roberta Leu has 7 office locations.
Dr. Roberta Leu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Sleep Medicine Doctors.