A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Leu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Leu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leu
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Leu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leu graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Leu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens at Scottish Rite
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Ming-Yi Leu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberta M. Leu practice?
- Dr. Roberta Leu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roberta Leu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.