A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Leu is Excellent. Dr. Leu has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Leu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Leu graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Leu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
- Childrens at Scottish Rite
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Leu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberta M. Leu practice?
Dr. Roberta Leu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Cleveland, OH.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bobbi Leu, Dr. Bobbie Leu, Dr. Robin Leu, Dr. Robyn Leu