A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Lucas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Lucas, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Lucas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Madeline O'Dea Lucas MD is a female Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Roberta M. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Roberta Lucas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberta Lucas practices Dermatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists.