Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roberta Millard
Dr. Roberta Millard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in State College, PA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Sports Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Millard is affiliated with Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center, Mount Nittany Medical Center and Exeter Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Roberta Millard has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Roberta Millard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near State College, PA.
Dr. Kevin Roe
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
State College, PA 0 mi8
Dr. Gordon Jensen
State College, PA 0 mi33
Dr. Jeffery Gilbert
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
State College, PA 0 mi15