Dr. Roberta Mix Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roberta Mix?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

December 28th, 2015

This DO is not a friendly doctor. Her staff was offended when askedfor records copy. She tried to charge me 10$ a sheet. they asked my husband to leave because my appointment had lasted about two hours past the time and he fell asleep in the waiting room. They tried to push some kind of skin care Holistic Medicine which I did not need. This doctor was rude; she showed no medical professionalism and her staff emotes her attitude. Shame on you Roberta Mix

May 8th, 2014

changing Dr's it has been a nightmare

You wait forever in office sometimes always 1 hr or more. She does not really do anything. She sends you out to someone else. Try getting a call back forget it time for her to retire

May 30th, 2013

Worst

Plan to wait up to an hour after your scheduled appt time as well as the staff is horribly rude. Don't waster your time

July 3rd, 2012

Please avoid this doctor and her staff if you can.

You will never receive a call regarding anything except to remind you of your appointment. Dr. Mix will never call you for any follow-up. When you need a referral be prepared to do a lot of calling because they will never call you to tell you anything about the status of your request. One time, her office staff was pretty sick, yet she still came to work. People go to their doctor to get well, not to get sick...or sicker.

June 11th, 2012

Changing docs asap!

Dr. Mix has horrible bedside manners. During my last two appointment, Dr. Mix yelled, scolded, and embarrassed her staff (in front of me) numerous times. Her staff seem very unhappy and never smile or greet you in a happy manner. My last appointment I waited over 1.5 hours due to Dr. Mix seeing two Drug Reps before taking me back, even though I was there way before they arrived.

July 10th, 2011

I cannot wait to change doctors

I have gone to see Dr. Mix two time so far. The first time I waited almost two hours and the second time I waited well over an hour. Her staff is far from friendly or welcoming. After waiting so long to get in for an a appointment and even longer to see the doctor, she kept interrupting me and sweeping my concerns under the rug. I couldn't explain my ailments and problems without her jumping down my throat. My husband, who is very easy going like me, even notice how rude and poorly I was treated. Not happy with my experiences and suggest avoiding this doctor.

March 7th, 2011

DR. MIX IS VERY MEDICAL KNOWLEDGEHANDLE ALL PATIENCE WITH CARE

February 12th, 2011

long term patient

I have been a patient for a long time. She always sent me out to specialist and was never able to diagnosis me the first time. She is older and outdated on her medical knowledge. She is a nice person , but sometimes you need a doctor who can actually come up with answers.

July 17th, 2016