Dr. Roberta Monson Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Roberta Monson?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 1st, 2010

Dismissed Patient Concerns

When I saw the Dr I was 20 years old and had stiff joints and my right knee was swollen to the size of a honeydew melon. She told me "You're too young to worry about arthritis". She seemed disinterested in helping me. She suggested I go to an orthopedist. By the time I finally found a rheumatologist that knew what he was doing and made the diagnosis of RA, I had severe joint damage. I blame Dr Monson's lack of proper diagnosis for my disability.

Type 2 Diabetes