A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Muldoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Muldoon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Muldoon, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Orthomyxoviridae Infections
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Muldoon graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Muldoon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Lee Muldoon MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roberta L. Muldoon practice?
- Dr. Roberta Muldoon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roberta Muldoon practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Nashville Surgeons.