A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Novakovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Novakovic, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Novakovic graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Novakovic has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Novakovic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberta L. Novakovic practice?
Dr. Roberta Novakovic practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Dallas Neurologists.