Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roberta Novakovic
Dr. Roberta Novakovic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Neurology. Dr. Novakovic is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, The University of Chicago Medicine and Parkland Health & Hospital System. She speaks English.
Dr. Roberta Novakovic has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Roberta Novakovic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Danny Chan
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi17
Dr. Paul Van Ness
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi36
Dr. Ghazala Perven
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi9