A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Novakovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Novakovic, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Carotid Stenosis
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Novakovic graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Novakovic has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Lynn Novakovic MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Roberta L. Novakovic practice?
- Dr. Roberta Novakovic has 1 office location.
- Dr. Roberta Novakovic practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Burr Ridge, IL.