A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Parks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Parks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Parks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberta R. Parks practice?
Dr. Roberta Parks practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham Heights, MA and Needham, MA.
See Boston Internists.