A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Strigel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Strigel graduated from Univ. of Wisconsin Medical School.More Education & Awards
Dr. Strigel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Harborview Medical Center
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strigel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Strigel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberta M. Strigel practice?
Dr. Roberta Strigel practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Madison Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bobbi Strigel, Dr. Bobbie Strigel, Dr. Robin Strigel, Dr. Robyn Strigel