A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Wang is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Wang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Rehab Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Yiwun Wang MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Roberta Y. Wang practice?
- Dr. Roberta Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberta Wang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Physiatrists.