A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberta Wang is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Wang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Rehab Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Yiwun Wang MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Roberta Y. Wang practice?
- Dr. Roberta Wang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roberta Wang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vallejo, CA.
See San Jose Physiatrists.