A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williamson
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Williamson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Williamson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Ann Williamson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roberta A. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Roberta Williamson has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberta Williamson practices Psychiatry near Milton, MA.
See Milton Psychiatrists.